This AfterMath software module includes support for dual electrode and other popular electroanalytical techniques on the CBP Bipotentiostat system from Pine Research Instrumentation. A list of all supported methods is provided below.
- Chronopotentiometry (CP), also known as Constant Current Electrolysis
- Staircase Potentiometry (SCP), including Cyclic Staircase Potentiometry (CSCP)
- Cyclic Step Chronoamperometry (CSCA), capable of charge/discharge under potentiostatic control
- Cyclic Step Chronopotentiometry (CSCP), capable of charge/discharge under galvanostatic control
Note: Control of the rotation rate by the potentiostat requires a special cable (click here for details).
- Koutecky-Levich RDE Series (KL-RDE), acquires series of rotating disk voltammograms at various rotation rates
- Rotating Disk Electrolysis (BE-RDE), supports constant voltage, constant current, or open circuit measurements
- Rotating Disk Chronopotentiometry (CP-RDE), galvanostatic control of a rotating disk electrode
- Rotating Disk Ramp Chronopotentiometry (CRP-RDE), includes Rotating Disk Cyclic Chronopotentiometry
- Dual Electrode Bulk Electrolysis (DEBE), controlled potential, controlled current, or open circuit potential
- Dual Electrode Cyclic Voltammetry (DECV), includes collection, shielding, window, and diametric variants
- Open Circuit Potential (OCP), also known as open loop potential
This module is assigned the following Pine part numbers.
|ASCBA01||General & Dual Electrode Electroanalytical Methods (AFCBP1 single instrument license)|
Copyright © 2012 Pine Research Instrumentation (Durham, NC). All Rights Reserved.