Table of Contents
AfterMath Module ASCBA01
General & Dual Electrode Methods for the CBP Bipotentiostat System
This AfterMath software module includes support for dual electrode and other popular electroanalytical techniques on the CBP Bipotentiostat system from Pine Research Instrumentation. A list of all supported methods is provided below.
Potential Sweep Methods
Potential Step Methods
- Chronopotentiometry (CP), also known as Constant Current Electrolysis
- Staircase Potentiometry (SCP), including Cyclic Staircase Potentiometry (CSCP)
Cyclic Step (Charge/Discharge) Methods
- Cyclic Step Chronoamperometry (CSCA), capable of charge/discharge under potentiostatic control
- Cyclic Step Chronopotentiometry (CSCP), capable of charge/discharge under galvanostatic control
Potential Pulse Methods
Note: Control of the rotation rate by the potentiostat requires a special cable (click here for details).
- Koutecky-Levich RDE Series (KL-RDE), acquires series of rotating disk voltammograms at various rotation rates
- Rotating Disk Electrolysis (BE-RDE), supports constant voltage, constant current, or open circuit measurements
- Rotating Disk Chronopotentiometry (CP-RDE), galvanostatic control of a rotating disk electrode
- Rotating Disk Ramp Chronopotentiometry (CRP-RDE), includes Rotating Disk Cyclic Chronopotentiometry
Dual Working Electrode Methods
- Dual Electrode Bulk Electrolysis (DEBE), controlled potential, controlled current, or open circuit potential
- Dual Electrode Cyclic Voltammetry (DECV), includes collection, shielding, window, and diametric variants
- Open Circuit Potential (OCP), also known as open loop potential
This module is assigned the following Pine part numbers.
|ASCBA01||General & Dual Electrode Electroanalytical Methods (AFCBP1 single instrument license)|
Copyright © 2012 Pine Research Instrumentation (Durham, NC). All Rights Reserved.